Top 5 affiliate networks for passive income
Do you want to make money online? Cannot find a suitable affiliate network? In this article, we are going to discuss reliable and useful top 5 affiliate networks for online passive income. Please stay with us until the end of this discussion.
# 1. AWIN (Affiliate Window):
After merging with Zanox, present recognition is AWIN which was previously known as Affiliate Window. Over 13,000 active advertisers and 100,000 publishers working through this network. There is a $5 the application charge. Non-refundable for rejected application. But $5 will be added to account for a successful application.
Financial, retail fashion, sports, beauty, home & garden, and travel categories.
Why choose AWIN:
• Minimum pays out $20 and two times per month
• Gives you a report of real-time
• Publishers and advertisers are seriously assessed.
• User-friendly control panel and useful plugins offered.
• About 900 employees in 15 offices ready to help around the globe.
• $5 advanced payment requires for sign-up.
• An unapproved account will lose the $5.
This is a platform of 4000 merchants. 1000 of them are classified as exclusive. ShareASale is recognized as the largest partner platform.
ShareASale deals above 3,900 associate programs in 40 categories. So, it covers almost everything a marketer needs.
Why choose ShareASale:
• On 20th of each month, the fund will be transferred once reach the balance of $50.
• Gives you the option to create various reports
• Wide range of publishing opportunity
• Different payment options
• Totally safe and secure network
• Minimum payout is $50
• Pay-out is once a month and not manual
If you are an exclusive promotor of digital products and looking for thousands of options. Then Clickbank is the best associate option for you.
This platform deals with more than six million associate products. So, it also covers almost everything a pusher needs.
Why choose Clickbank:
• Customized pay-out option.
• Millions of publishing opportunity in a thousand categories
• Different payment options
• Spam free and secure network
• Got to do own homework to make the audience happy
• Improved refund policy conversion rate could take your income off
#4. CJ Affiliate (formerly Commission Junction):
This network is considered as the biggest and unbeatable in terms of multiple brands.
CJ has more than 3000 merchant and 500 brand companies. It almost covers all types of digital products.
Why choose CJ:
• Millions of brand products selling opportunity
• Reliable payment options
• Exclusive reporting system
• Only have two payment options. Direct deposit and PayPal.
• Limited customer service opportunity.
#5. Amazon Associates:
Amazon is the pioneer online marketing network founded in 1996. It has a huge selection of physical and digital products and categories.
Amazon has a huge selection of physical and digital products and categories. Hardly, you will find any category that Amazon doesn’t have.
Why choose Amazon Associates:
• Opportunity to work with the most reliable and authority platform
• Reliable and multiple payment options
• Exclusive and updated reporting software
• Payment will be paid after 60 days of earnings
• Email marketing is prohibited
To make handsome passive income start using any of the top 5 affiliate networks. Just make sure you publish only the ads and links that perfectly matched with your topic for the best result.